In summer, it’s all about strawberries and other fresh berries. I love fresh and sweet strawberries straight from the garden. I got very good strawberries and wanted to inspire you with a very easy strawberry dessert. Strawberry Mousse will be your healthy dessert on hot summer days. Strawberry Mousse is with a fresh taste, very quick, and easy to make. It’s also healthy because it’s sugar-free, lactose-free, vegan and free of any other unhealthy ingredients, clean and guilt-free dessert. You can also try it with different berries.
Your Summer Dessert – Vegan, Sugar-Free and Fresh – Strawberry Mousse
TIME: 10 min | SERVINGS: 1 portion
- 200g strawberries
- 1 – 2 tsp honey or other sweeteners of your choice (optional – you can cook it without sweetener as well)
- 60g coconut cream/milk usually in a can (thick part)
- In a blender or food processor blend strawberries with sweetener until you get a puree.
- Take a large bowl, add the coconut cream and mix it with a hand mixer to get more creamy version of it.
- Combine slowly with spoon both mixtures together and your Strawberry Mousse is ready. For the harder and the best consistency, you can put it for at least an hour in the fridge.
- Decorate it with fresh berries, chopped chocolate, etc.