Chia Pudding is one of the easiest desserts. Chia pudding consists of 2 main ingredients – chia seeds and milk or yogurt, but you can add any kind of berry sauce, and other layers of your choice. It’s a very healthy dessert because chia seeds are a superfood with valuable nutrients, loaded with fiber, protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and various micronutrients. Chocolate Pudding With Strawberry Coconut Layer is creamy, chocolatey, light, and healthy. You can use any other berries instead of strawberries. Chocolate Chia Pudding is vegan, lactose-free, sugar-free, low-carb, and with very valuable nutrients.
Chocolate Chia Pudding – Healthy, Light, Creamy and Chocolatey
- 150g plant milk
- 1 1/2 tsp cocoa
- 2 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 70g strawberies
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp honey
- Blend milk with cocoa and honey.
- Take a glass, add the mixture and chia seeds, mix well.
- Put the chocolate chia pudding in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Blend strawberries with shredded coconut and honey.
- Spread it over the pudding, decorate with berries or more shredded coconut.