Super delicious Crunchy Granola Cookies will be a perfect healthy snack whenever you want something sweet. Granola Cookies consist of healthy ingredients, such as oats, nuts, seeds, etc., so they will reduce your hunger. You can vary with the ingredients by choosing, for example, the nuts, seeds, or dried fruits only that you like the most, or you can make the cookies from all that is available at home. I chose to garnish the cookies with melted chocolate to add more sweetness. Healthy and Crunchy Granola Cookies are sugar-free and without white flour.
You May Also Like: CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT COOKIES (SUGAR-FREE AND HEALTHY) and ALMOND COOKIES (SUGAR-FREE AND VEGAN)
Perfect Healthy Snack – Crunchy Granola Cookies
TIME: 10 min preparation, 25 min baking | SERVINGS: 14 cookies
- 100g oats
- 90g mixed nuts or your favorite
- 40g mixed seeds or your favorite
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of cocoa
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 4 – 5 tbsp oat flour
- 2 – 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 -3 tbsp dried fruits (optional)
- 30g dark sugar-free chocolate (vegan & lactose-free – optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Chop the nuts info smaller pieces.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients, combine well. Honey and coconut oil need to be melted (liquid).
- Form balls by hands, if the mixture is too liquid add more flour until it’s easy to make a ball.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes in 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate and roll in half of the ball. These cookies you can put in the fridge to harden.