These Vegan Chocolate Muffins are every chocolate lover’s dream – soft and fluffy from the inside and chocolatey from the outside. Vegan Chocolate Muffins are much healthier than regular store-bought sweets because they are naturally sweetened with ripe bananas and only one tablespoon of agave syrup. There is no added white wheat flour, made only with the best, natural and healthiest ingredients.
These Vegan Chocolate Muffins are:
- Refined sugar-free
- Naturally sweetened
- Super soft
- Easy and healthy snack
You may like these muffin recipes:
- Vegan Peanut Butter Muffins
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Vegan Raspberry Muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins
TIME: 10 min preparation, 25 – 30 min baking | SERVINGS: 8
- 150g oat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 100ml soy or other plant milk
- 30g vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the muffin tins, grease them, and set aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients – oat flour, baking powder, soda, and cocoa. Combine all well.
- Mash the bananas with the fork, add milk, peanut butter, and agave syrup. Stir all together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Combine both mixtures together, but do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins, top it with chocolate chips (optional).
- Bake the muffins for 25 -30 minutes at 180°C or until the toothpick comes out clean.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabine