Super delicious Healthy Blueberry Cake will be for those who like blueberries and cakes. 🙂 Blueberries make the cake juicy, but it’s also soft, moist, and fluffy. It’s quick to cook and you need to bake it only for 35 minutes. Blueberry Cake is healthy because it’s sugar-free, without white wheat flour and other unhealthy ingredients. You can serve this Healthy Blueberry Cake with ice cream, berries, and some sweet sauce. I like the way it is, then I can feel the juicy taste of the cake. This lactose-free version, but you can also cook it using lactose products and choose your favorite healthy sweetener, I chose honey.
Moist, Juicy, Soft and Super Delicious Healthy Blueberry Cake
TIME: 5 min preparation, 35 min baking | SERVINGS: 10
- 215g oat flour
- 170g greek yogurt (lactose-free – optional)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp honey (you can choose your own sweetener and check the taste of sweeteness)
- 300 – 400g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Take a bowl, mix the flour with baking powder.
- Separately mix eggs, coconut oil, and honey.
- Combine both mixtures, add greek yogurt, and mix well.
- Add blueberries and mix them into the dough.
- Take the cake pan and cover it with baking paper, add the dough.
- Bake for ~ 35 minutes in 180°C or until the toothpick comes out clean.