These healthy homemade Peanut Protein Bars will be a great snack before or after the workout, or whenever you are hungry. They are super easy to make because they consist of only 3 ingredients and you can make them without baking. Peanut Energy Bars are healthy because they are made from natural ingredients, high in protein and fiber, sugar-free, lactose-free, and vegan.
No-Bake Healthy Peanut Protein Bars – Sugar-Free, Vegan – Guilt-Free Dessert or Snack
TIME: 10 MIN | SERVINGS: 6 bars
- 80g oats
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 100g dates
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Blend 50g oats, peanut butter, salt, and dates until you get a sticky mixture.
- Add the remaining oats, mix all well with a spoon or hand in a bowl.
- Take a rectangular or square pan, cover it with baking paper.
- Smooth out the mixture and press well. If the pan is too large and the base looks very thin, then just simply squeeze it into a smaller area to get thicker.
- Cut in bars and it’s ready. 🙂