Super soft, moist, fluffy, and delicious Blueberry muffins are a healthy dessert for any day or holiday, and they also will be perfect for breakfast. Blueberry muffins are healthy because they are refined sugar-free, without white wheat flour and lactose-free. Instead of blueberries, you can also use other berries, such as blackcurrants, I think they will turn out very similar, but only with a slightly different taste. I used fresh blueberries, but you can also use frozen.
Healthy Blueberry Muffins – Sugar-free, Lactose-free, White Wheat Flour Free
TIME: 10 min preparation, 25 min baking | SERVINGS: 6
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey or other sweeteners
- 80g yogurt (lactose-free – optional)
- 1 egg
- 60ml plant milk
- 120g oat or buckwheat flour. I used buckwheat
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 125g blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 185°C.
- Take a bowl and mix flour with baking powder and baking soda (all dry ingredients).
- Separately mix all wet ingredients – egg, milk, coconut oil (melted), yogurt, and milk.
- Combine both mixtures, mix well.
- Add 3/4 of all blueberries to the mixture.
- Form the muffin tins with the mixture, decorate with the rest blueberries, almond or coconut flakes, or anything you like and have at home.
- Bake for 20-25 min in 180°C.