This is one of the easiest chocolate desserts, which requires only 4 ingredients. This Healthy Chocolate Mousse dessert is super creamy, light, and chocolatey. Chocolate lovers will adore this recipe.
Chocolate Mousse is healthy because it’s white refined sugar-free, but sweetened with natural sweetener – honey. You can also replace it with another of your favorite healthy sweeteners. Healthy Chocolate Mousse is vegan, lactose-free, flour-free, oil-free, and without nuts and banana.
Tips for making Healthy Chocolate Mousse:
- choose a very ripe avocado, then you can make the mouse especially creamy
- try to use qualitative cocoa with reduced fat
- honey needs to be runny, if it’s not, then melt it
You can choose many different toppings. You can decorate it with fresh or frozen berries or fruits, chopped chocolate, or if you want to make it even sweeter, you can add ice cream or sweetened whipped coconut cream.
Looking for more healthy desserts? Try these: CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING WITH STRAWBERRY COCONUT LAYER or STRAWBERRY COOKIE DESSERT or STRAWBERRY MOUSSE (SUGAR-FREE & VEGAN)
Light, Creamy And Quick to make – Healthy Chocolate Mousse Dessert
TIME: 7 min | SERVINGS: 1 portion
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 – 3 tbsp honey
- 30ml almond sugar-free or other plant milk
- Take a blender or food processor. Blend all ingredients until you get a creamy and smooth mixture. You can add cocoa or honey as much as you want.
- Decorate it with fruits, berries, chopped chocolate, etc.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabine