This Strawberry Dessert have a super smooth and creamy texture, it’s full of fresh strawberries and crunchy cookies. This dessert require only a few simple ingredients and only one tool – hand mixer. You can prepare it the day before to get the most creamiest and softest version of it.
Strawberry Dessert is:
- Quick & easy
- Refined sugar-free
A light and airy dessert, quick and easy to make if you have fresh strawberries at home.
Ingredients for this dessert:
Sugar-free cookies – You can use the store-bought sugar-free cookies or other healthy cookies of your choice. Try to use the best quality cookies.
Strawberries – Try to use fresh (not frozen) strawberries or other berries.
Coconut sugar – You can use any other your favorite healthy sweetener. I had coconut sugar at home, but I would like to try with agave syrup or stevia, for example.
Oat whipping cream – You can use other vegan whipping cream, but pay attention to whether it is additionally sweetened and with what kind of sweetener, is it healthy?
TIME: 10 minutes | SERVINGS: 14
- 170g sugar-free cookies
- 200ml oat or other vegan whipping cream
- 50g coconut sugar
- 300g strawberries
- Whip the oat whipping cream with a hand mixer, and add coconut sugar while whipping.
- Take a square or rectangular glass bowl.
- Arrange the cookies in an even layer into the bowl.
- Cut the strawberries into slieces or pieces.
- Arrange the strawberries in an even layer over the cookies.
- Spread over the strawberries whipping cream.
- Repeat all if needed until the glass bowl is full or the ingredients are over.
- Enjoy right away or chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to see it, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabine.