Grab one more healthy chia pudding recipe. Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is super easy and for those who love the taste of peanut butter. Chia pudding is perfect for breakfast, as dessert and snack. It’s dairy-free and refined sugar-free.
Chia pudding has countless combinations and flavours, this time I wanted to make it more filling, that’s why I chose to add peanut butter. Peanut Butter Chia Pudding is healthy because of the superfood – chia seeds, which makes the consistency of pudding and have a lot healthy benefits. Chia seeds are rich in Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, fiber, protein, and calcium. This recipe is simple and easy to make, because the chia seeds will do the main part and make the creamy consistency of pudding.
You May Also Like These Chia Pudding Recipes: CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING WITH STRAWBERRY COCONUT LAYER or MANGO CHIA PUDDING
What are the ingredients?
- Peanut butter – Use the peanut butter without sugar and palm oil, the most natural that you can find. You can try to use different nut butter as well, fo example, cashew or almond.
- Chia seeds: I used black chia seeds.
- Honey: This is my favorite healthy sweetener. You can replace it with agave, maple syrup, or stevia to get your perfect sweet taste.
- Soy milk: I used soy milk. You can also choose your favorite plant-based milk, but pay attention to it’s sweetness to get the best taste.
TIME: 10 minutes for preparation | at least 30 minutes for setting it up SERVINGS: 1 portion
- 150ml of soy or other plant milk
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp unsalted peanuts (optional)
- Take a glass, add milk, honey, and peanut butter. Combine all very well. You can you use blender or food processor to combine better if the peanut butter isn’t liquid enough and to get the best and smooth consistency.
- Add chia seeds, stir all and let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then stir again.
- Put the chia pudding in the fridge overnight or at least 30 minutes.
- Take a pan, heat it up to medium temperature and roast the peanuts until they get light brown.
- Sprinkle the peanuts over the chia pudding.
- Decorate with coconut flakes, more peanut butter, or chia seeds.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabineand I will post it.