Easy Mango Chia Pudding consists of only 4 ingredients, it’s creamy, light, vegan, and healthy. Mango Chia Pudding will be perfect for any occasion, eat it as breakfast or dessert.
This dessert is super healthy because the main ingredient is chia seeds, which are a super-food with many health benefits. Chia seeds contain omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and several minerals. Mango Chia Pudding is also sugar-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
It’s easy to make and can be made by anyone because it consists of only 4 ingredients. You just need 10 minutes for preparation and at least 30 minutes to set it up in the fridge, and you will get this amazingly smooth, tasty, and light dessert. You can eat this Healthy Mango Chia Pudding whether as a healthy breakfast, a light snack, or as a delicious dessert.
Chia pudding has many variations and you can always get a different taste. I chose to add ripe mango to get a tropical taste and natural sweetness.
This Mango Chia Pudding is:
- Easy to make
- Refined sugar-free
What are the main ingredients?
- Plant milk: I used soy milk. You can also choose your favorite plant-based milk, but pay attention to how much it is sweetened, pay attention to the amount of additional sweetener.
- Honey: This is my favorite healthy sweetener. You can use as well agave, maple syrup, or stevia to get your perfect sweet taste.
- Mango: Fresh and ripe mango will work perfectly. You can use frozen, but thaw before it in the fridge until it’s soft enough to blend.
- Chia seeds: I used black chia seeds.
A few tips to make this Mango Chia Pudding:
- When making the chia pudding, let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then stir again to get the best consistency of the pudding.
- The chia pudding could be ready in 30 minutes, but it depends on how thick you want it. For me, the best pudding consistency is when it’s overnight.
- Pay attention to your milk sweetness to get your best taste, because the ripe mango also has a sweet and mild taste.
You May Also Like This Chia Pudding Recipe: CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING WITH STRAWBERRY COCONUT LAYER
TIME: 10 minutes for preparation | at least 30 minutes for setting it up SERVINGS: 1 portion
- 150g plant milk, I used soy milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 300g ripe mango (1/2 of mango)
- Take a glass, add milk, honey, and chia seeds. Combine very well. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then stir again.
- Put the chia pudding in the fridge overnight or at least 30 minutes.
- Make the mango layer. Blend the mango until you get a mango puree.
- Spread out the mango puree over the chia pudding.
- Decorate with coconut flakes, more mango, or chia seeds.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabineand I will post it.