I have super easy and tasty cookie recipe for coconut lovers. Chewy and soft, easy and healthy Coconut Cookies or in USA called Coconut Macaroons are vegan, refined-sugar-free and flour-free.
All you need are 3 main ingredients that you may already have at home and 15 – 20 minutes of your time and these tasty Coconut Cookies can be yours.
What are the ingredients?
Shredded coconut – Try to use the best quality unsweetened shredded coconut or coconut flakes.
Egg – 1 regular egg.
Agave syrup – You can also use honey or any other healthy liquid sweetener of your choice.
Chocolate – You can use chocolate chips or chopped chocolate, try to use vegan and sugar-free chocolate. You can also add nuts or dried fruits into the batter.
How to store Coconut Cookies?
- Easy and quick to cook
- Only 3 main ingredients
- Refined sugar-free
Healthy Coconut Cookies are:
Store Coconut Cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
TIME: 10 min preparation, 10 – 12 min baking | SERVINGS: 10
- 70g shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 egg
- 30g vegan and sugar-free chocolate chips
- Whisk the egg, until it’s frothy.
- Combine the coconut, egg mixture, chocolate pieces and agave syrup. Stir until it gets sticky. Cover the pan with a baking sheet.
- Shape the coconut mixture into small balls and put to the baking paper or take a small amount of the mixture with the spoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are slightly golden brown.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabine