Oat Cherry Cookies are my favorite version of oat cookies. They are sugar-free and lactose-free. You can make these oat cherry cookies with other berries as well, for example, raspberries, etc.
Oats, banana, nuts, and berries – easy and tasty oat cherry cookies
TIME: 40min | SERVINGS: 20
- 200g oats
- 70g oat flour (you can just blend oats as well)
- 200g fresh, dried or frozen (chilled) sugar-free cherries or other berries, or without berries
- 3 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 big or 2 small ripped bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 70g mashed nuts
- ½ tsp salt
- 20g vegan sugar-free dark chocolate or your favorite regular dark chocolate
- Toast oats with mashed nuts (blend before) in the pan, when they get toasted add coconut oil, honey, cinnamon & salt.
- Mash bananas with a fork.
- Combine the toasted oat mixture with the mashed banana, add cherries and oat flour.
- Form cookies and place them on parchment paper.
- Grate the chocolate over the cookies.
- Bake at 180°C for 25min.