Healthy chocolate brownies are a better and healthier version than regular ones because there isn’t added sugar or wheat flour. Vegan dark chocolate is making brownies very delicious and fudgy.
Vegan and Sugar-free Healthy Brownies
Easy recipe and 45 minutes of your time and you will get a delicious dessert to serve friends and family or to enjoy by yourself.
If You Love Chocolate, You May Also Like This: Chocolate Muffins
TIME: 45min | Servings: 16 pieces
- 120g rise flour
- 100ml plant milk
- 3 tbsp honey
- 150g vegan sugar-free dark chocolate
- 80g coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3-4 tsp cocoa
- 1/2 tsp soda
- 50g vegan dark chocolate or chips for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Take a pan and in a low temperature melt together chocolate, coconut oil, and honey.
- Take a bowl, pour the mixture, add milk and mix well.
- Slowly add all other ingredients (flour, baking powder, cocoa, and soda).
- Take a square cake pan and spread it with parchment paper.
- Spread out the mixture, overflow with chocolate pieces or chips.
- Bake at 170°C for 30min.