Easy and fluffy cocoa banana pancakes are perfect for your breakfast and ever when you are hungry. These cocoa pancakes are sugar-free and lactose-free, you can decorate them with fresh or frozen berries, nuts or peanut butter, etc.
Decorated with nuts.
Fluffy Cocoa Banana Pancakes
You Definitely Want To Try Out These As Well: Easy Banana Pancakes
Decorated with fresh berries.
TIME: 15 min | SERVINGS: 10 – 15 pancakes
- 2 ripped bananas
- 100g oats or oat flour
- 1 egg
- 50ml plant milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- Blend oats till you get flour if you don’t have oat flour.
- Blend separately bananas with egg and milk.
- Take a bowl and mix well flour with banana mixture.
- Add cocoa.
- Preheat the pan – without oil (medium heat).
- Take a large spoon and spread out mixture in the pan. Bake them without oil.
One thought on “COCOA BANANA PANCAKES”
[…] You May Also Like This: Cocoa Banana Pancakes […]