Cherry muffins with chocolate are easy to cook and super delicious. The added cherries give them a sour and fresh taste, while the chocolate pieces sweetness. These healthy cherry muffins are sugar-free, without wheat flour and vegan, they are a light snack, a gourmet breakfast, or beautiful dessert for any day. Enjoy 😉
Healthy and Tasty Cherry Muffins – Sugar-free and Vegan
TIME: 15 min preparation, 25 min baking | SERVINGS: 8
- 2 large or 3 smaller ripped bananas
- 200g oat flour
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 90 ml plant milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 150g fresh or frozen cherries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 50g vegan sugar-free or regular dark chocolate or chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Blend bananas, milk, honey, and coconut oil (all wet ingredients).
- Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and soda (all dry ingredients), add banana mixture, and mix well.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Form half of the muffin tin with the dough, add cherries, and then again add another half of dough, decorate with more cherries and chocolate pieces. I didn’t mix cherries in dough because I used chilled cherries (frozen before) and they are wetter when mixed into the dough, they can color the dough blue or gray.
- Bake for 25 minutes.