These Healthy Raffaello Balls will be for real Raffaello lovers or anyone who wants a healthy and sweet dessert. Rafaello balls consist of only 4 ingredients and are quick to cook. Healthy Rafaello Balls are a much healthier version because they are sugar-free. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Make your body a better place, choose healthy dessert. 😉
Homemade Sugar-free Rafaello Balls – Your Perfect Dessert
TIME: 20 min | SERVINGS: 13
- 85g cashews (1 hour before soaked in hot water)
- 3 tbsp greek sugar-free yogurt (lactose-free)
- 130g shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp honey
- 13 almonds (if it’s possible, choose blanched – without skin)
- 30g – 50g shredded coconut for decoration
- Blend cashews (soaked before in hot water for 1 hour) with greek yogurt and honey. If the honey is hard or firm, melt it in a pan in low heat. Blend until the mass gets creamy.
- Take a bowl and combine well cashew mixture and shredded coconut.
- Take a small piece of the mixture, place an almond in the middle, and roll into a ball.
- Roll into shredded coconut.
- Place the balls in the fridge for a couple of hours or enjoy it right away. Store in the fridge.