Healthy homemade energy bars are a perfect snack when you are hungry or just craving something delicious or sweet, then this could be your healthy choice. Healthy energy bars are easy and fast to cook, no-bake, sugar-free, and lactose-free.
Choose Healthy Snack – Homemade Energy Bars
You may also like: Plum Nut Bars With Chocolate
TIME: 10 minutes | SERVINGS: 8
- 200g dates
- 50g dried apricots or plums
- 200g almonds
- 150g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 100g sugar-free vegan or regular dark chocolate
- Mash or blend almonds that the nut pieces remain. Place them in the bowl.
- Blend dates and apricots, then add cocoa and blend all. (You can soak the dates in cold water for 1-2 hours or faster version soak them in hot water for 10 minutes to get them soft and easy to blend).
- Add the mixture to almonds, add pumpkin seeds and mix well.
- Smooth out the mixture in a parchment square pan. Press the mixture covering the whole pan.
- Melt the chocolate – a heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water or use the microwave at 10-15 seconds.
- Spread over the chocolate.
- Put the pan in the freezer for two hours or until firm. Store in the freezer.
Enjoy and make your body a better place. 🙂