Pancakes are always a good idea. Buckwheat Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce are very quick to make. They are healthier than regular pancakes because they are cooked with buckwheat flour, not white wheat flour, and Chocolate Sauce is sugar-free but just as sweet. Healthy Chocolate Sauce is super delicious, it’s sweet, consists of only a few ingredients, which are mostly always at home – bananas, cocoa, yogurt, and sweetener of your choice. You can use Healthy Chocolate Sauce not only for pancakes but also for porridge or other desserts. Buckwheat Flour Pancakes with Healthy Chocolate Sauce will be the perfect breakfast or dessert.
Healthier Version of Pancakes – Buckwheat Pancakes With Healthy Chocolate Sauce
You May Also Like: Easy Banana Pancakes
TIME: 20 min | SERVINGS: 5 pancakes (If you want more, you can just double the ingredients)
Pancakes (you can just double the ingredients if you want more):
- 80g buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 300ml plant milk (I used soya milk)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp cocoa
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp any kind of yogurt (sugar-free and lactose-free – optional)
- 1 tsp honey or other sweetener (optional). I made it without sweetener
- Start with the pancakes. Mix the flour with salt.
- Add egg and slowly mix it in.
- Gradually add milk and mix well.
- Take a pan and bake the pancakes over medium heat.
- When pancakes are ready, continue with the sauce. Blend all ingredients – banana, cacao, and yogurt and that’s all, you have cooked a healthy version of chocolate sauce. 🙂
- Decorate pancakes with chocolate sauce, fruits, and berries.