If you have a ripe mango, then you need to cook these Vegan Mango Muffins. They have an exotic and fresh taste. Mango muffins are super soft and sweet. They are vegan, lactose-free, and sugar-free. Vegan Mango Muffins could be your every day dessert or snack, also perfect for breakfast or party.
Vegan Mango Muffins – Sugar-free and Lactose-Free
You May Also Try These: Cherry Muffins With Chocolate
TIME: 15 min preparation, 25 min baking | Servings: 7
- 200g oat flour
- 2 tbsp honey, stevia or other sweetener
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 180ml plant milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 200g ripe mango or 1 average mango
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Chop mango in small pieces.
- Take a bowl and mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon (all dry ingredients).
- Take another bowl mix together coconut oil, milk, and honey (all wet ingredients).
- Mix well both mixtures together.
- Form the muffin tin with the mixture, decorate with chopped nuts, coconut flakes, or anything you like and have at home.
- Bake for 25 minutes.