Almond Cookies will be a perfect healthy snack, dessert with tea or coffee, or ideal for breakfast. Almond cookies consist of only 5 ingredients and can be baked quickly. The cookies are crisp and have a super delicious almond taste. Almond Cookies are healthy because they are free of refined sugar, white wheat flour, they also are lactose-free and vegan.
Easy to Cook, Sugar-Free & Vegan Almond Cookies
You May Also Want To Try These: Oat Cherry Cookies
TIME: 15 min preparation, 15 min baking | SERVINGS: 10
- 135g almond flour or blended almonds
- 30g chopped almonds
- 4 tbsp almond nut butter
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3-4 tbsp stevia, coconut sugar, honey or other sweetener
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- If you don’t have almond flour, then blend almonds until you get flour.
- Mix the flour with baking powder.
- Separately mix the nut butter with melted coconut oil and sweetener.
- Add the nut mixture to the flour and mix well.
- If you see that the mixture is too dry, add a little more nut butter or coconut oil.
- Chop the rest almonds, add to the mixture, mix well.
- Form balls by hand, place them on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the balls until a biscuit-like shape is formed, sprinkled with chopped almonds.
- Bake at 160°C for 15 minutes or until cookies get golden.