In my opinion, pancakes are a universal meal, you can eat them for breakfast, as the main course, and as well for dessert. I mostly eat pancakes for breakfast or as a light dinner. These super delicious Gluten-free Banana Pancakes are fluffy, soft, and quick to cook. You can decorate them with whatever you want. I chose wild berry jam this time, it’s a healthy alternative to the classic jam because most all classic jams oversaturate sugar. Gluten-free banana pancakes are sugar-free, and white wheat flour-free, they are guilt-free.
Fluffy, Soft, Sugar-free and Healthy Gluten-free Banana Pancakes
You May Also Want To Try These: Buckwheat Pancakes With Healthy Banana Chocolate Sauce
TIME: 10 min preparation, 10 min cooking | SERVINGS: 12 pancakes
- 1 big banana
- 1 egg
- 100g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80ml plant milk
- 75g fresh or frozen wild berries or other berries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Start with the jam. Take a boiler, add wild berries and water. Boil all in medium heat, while boiling try to mash the berries with a spoon.
- Add honey, combine all, add chia seeds and leave to cool.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Blend banana, milk, and egg.
- Add to the four and combine all.
- Take a pan and bake the pancakes over medium heat, I added some coconut oil to the pan.