Healthy Berry Bread is moist, soft, and fruity. It’s perfect for a quick breakfast because it is quite hearty. It can also be eaten as a dessert and top with ice cream or poured with nut butter and more berries. Healthy berry bread is quick to prepare, just mix all the ingredients and bake for 50 minutes. You can use any berries that are available or choose only your favorite ones. The berries give a fresh and slightly sour taste. Healthy Berry Bread is vegan, lactose-free, sugar-free and without white wheat flour.
Healthy Berry Bread – Sugar-free, Vegan, Moist and Fruity
TIME: 10 min preparation, 50 min baking | SERVINGS: 20
- 180g oat flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp honey
- 100ml plant milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 50g chopped walnuts or other nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Blend bananas with milk, honey, and coconut oil.
- Mix well both mixtures together.
- Add chopped nuts, combine all.
- Take a rectangular baking pan spread out with parchment paper.
- Spread out half of the mixture.
- Spread over half of the berries.
- Add the rest mixture and spread over the rest berries.
- Bake for 50 minutes in 180°C or until toothpick comes out clean.
One thought on “HEALTHY BERRY BREad (VEGAN AND SUGAR-FREE)”
[…] these other healthy recipes: VEGAN BANANA BREAD , HEALTHY BERRY BREAD , VEGAN RASPBERRY […]