Refined sugar-free Chocolate Lava Cake is unforgettably delicious by liquid melting chocolate inside it. This is the perfect holiday dessert or whenever you want to delight yourself. To make this delicious dessert you will need a small, round baking bowl (ramekins). Chocolate Lava Cake is quick to make, the baking time is only 8 minutes. All you need is good quality vegan dark chocolate and other ingredients are usually already at home. These Lava Cakes are a healthier version instead of regular because they are refined sugar-free, lactose-free, and free of white wheat flour.
Note that Lava Cake should be served immediately to preserve the melting structure of the chocolate. It will taste very good with ice cream, berries, and fruit, decorate with whatever you want.
Healthiest Version of Chocolate Lava Cake – Sugar-free, Lactose-free and White Wheat Flour-free
If You Love Chocolate, You May Also Like This: Easy Chocolate Brownies
TIME: 18 min | SERVINGS: 2 (you can double or split the ingredients to make more or less)
You will need small baking bowls/cups (ramekins).
- 2 eggs
- 100g dark sugar-free chocolate (vegan)
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 235°C.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. Leave aside two chocolate pieces. Melt the resting chocolate with coconut oil to a very low temperature.
- Mix flour with baking powder.
- Take a bowl, add eggs and whisk with a hand mixer until the mixture get foamy. You can also use a fork, for example, but it may take longer.
- Add melted chocolate to the eggs and mix in.
- Add flour and mix all well.
- Grease the ramekins or small baking cups with coconut oil.
- Fill 3/4 of the ramekin with the mixture.
- Squeeze a piece of chocolate into the middle of the mixture (this is optional, this make more liquid the chocolate inside).
- Bake for 8 minutes in 235°C.
- Leave to cool for 1 minute.
- You can use a knife to more easily separate the edges of the cake from the ramekin. Serve immediately.