Holidays without pancakes are not holidays. Juicy Blueberry Banana Pancakes will be the perfect breakfast for the weekends or any other day. Blueberry Banana Pancakes can be either breakfast and a healthy dessert, which you can decorate, for example, with ice cream, various berry sauces, and fruit of your choice. Blueberries give pancakes a juicy fruity taste. Blueberry banana pancakes are soft and fluffy. Blueberry pancakes are healthy because they are without white wheat flour and sugar.
Juicy Fruity Blueberry Pancakes – Perfect Breakfast or Healthy Dessert
TIME: 15 minutes | SERVINGS: 6 pancakes
- 1 big banana
- 1 egg
- 100g buckwheat or oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100ml plant milk
- 120g blueberries
- Mix the flour with baking powder.
- Blend banana, milk, and egg.
- Add the banana mixture and blueberries to the flour and combine all well.
- Take a pan and bake the pancakes over medium heat.