Coconut pancakes – for real coconut taste lovers. Pancakes are soft, fluffy, and have an exotic coconut flavor. Coconut Pancakes will be perfect for both breakfast and dessert. You can decorate pancakes with whatever you want and make them taste fresh or as sweet as you want by garnishing them with jam, nut butter, coconut flakes, fruits, and berries. Coconut pancakes are healthy because they are sugar-free, without white wheat flour, they also are lactose-free.
Healthy Coconut Pancakes – Sugar-free, Lactose-free, Soft and Fluffy Dessert or Breakfast
TIME: 7 min preparation, 10 min baking | SERVINGS: 6
- 75g oat flour
- 90ml coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 3 – 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- sweetener (optional)
- Mix flour with baking powder and soda.
- Separately stir milk with egg and sweetener.
- Combine both mixtures, add shredded coconut, mix all well.
- bake in a medium heat without oil, if you have a new or non-stick pan, or add coconut oil.