These Vegan Peanut Butter Muffins are one of the softest muffins that I have ever cooked and eaten. This is a very easy and quick muffin recipe. Vegan Peanut Butter Muffins will be perfect snack whenever you want something sweet, delicious, filling and quick to cook.
Why these muffins are healthy?
These Vegan Peanut Butter Muffins are refined sugar-free, white wheat flour-free, oil-free and naturally sweetened with ripe bananas and agave syrup or honey.
Peanut Butter Muffins are:
- Refined sugar-free
- Super soft and fluffy
- White wheat flour-free
- Healthy snack, dessert or breakfast
- Easy and quick to make
How to store muffins?
You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days and in the fridge up to ~ 1 week.
Check out these other muffin recipes:
- Healthy Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Vegan Raspberry Muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Muffins
- Healthy Blueberry Muffins
TIME: 10 min preparation, 25 – 30 min baking | SERVINGS: 8
- 150g oat flour
- 2 ripe bananas
- 50g smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 100ml soy or other plant milk
- 1/2 half banana for decoration
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the muffin tins, grease them, and set aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients – oat flour, baking powder, soda, and cinnamon. Combine all well.
- Mash the bananas with the fork, add milk, peanut butter, and agave syrup. Stir all together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Combine both mixtures together, but do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins, top it with chocolate chips (optional) or banana slices.
- Bake the muffins for 25 -30 minutes at 180°C until the edges are brown and the toothpick comes out clean.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabineand I will post it.
Choose healthy! 🙏