It’s time to treat yourself with amazingly delicious vegan and healthy Raspberry Banana Muffins. They are soft from the inside and juicy from the outside with crunchy edges. These Vegan Raspberry Banana Muffins are healthy and a light snack to treat yourself and please others.
Muffins are one of the easiest and quickest desserts which you can make vegan, sweet, sour, and with different tastes such as chocolate, fruits or berries, etc. I wanted to make fruity, light, and soft muffins, so I decided to supplement them with pink and juicy raspberries.
These delicious Raspberry Banana Muffins are:
- Refined sugar-free
- White wheat flour-free
- Healthy dessert
What are the main ingredients for Vegan Raspberry Banana Muffins?
Soy milk – You can use any other plant-based milk as well.
Oat flour – You can choose other different healthier flour such as buckwheat, rice, etc. You can try to mix them and create a new delicious taste.
Very ripe bananas – Ripe bananas are one of the most popular ingredients of healthy dessert, and this is the best option how to use overripe bananas not throwing out. Try to use very ripe brown bananas, they will give a naturally sweet taste and be easy to mash.
Agave syrup – You can choose any other healthy sweetener of your choice. I prefer honey, agave syrup, and coconut sugar.
Coconut oil – The main ingredient to make the muffins moist. Coconut oil has to be melted before use.
Raspberries – I used frozen raspberries, it could be a bit more difficult and takes time to unfreeze them, but if you have fresh raspberries, then perfect, use them.
A few tips to make them super delicious:
- You can add a sprinkle of cinnamon or shredded coconut to make them spicy or with exotic taste.
- Do not mash the raspberries and if you unfreeze them, reduce the juice and only add the berry part to the batter to avoid color them blue.
- Do not overmix the batter.
How to store the muffins?
Store them in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-2 days, in the fridge for 3 days or you can freeze them up to 1 month.
TIME: 10 minutes for preparation, 35 minutes for baking | SERVINGS: 6
- 150g oat flour
- 2 big ripe bananas
- 90 ml soy or other plant or lactose-free milk
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 100g raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- If you use frozen raspberries, unfreeze them before baking.
- Prepare the muffin tins, grease it, and set aside.
- Take a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients – oat flour, baking powder and soda, shredded coconut. Combine all well.
- In a separate mixing bowl mash the bananas using a fork, then add milk, agave syrup, and melted coconut oil. Stir all together until you get a smooth mixture.
- Mix the wet ingredients with the dry, and combine well, but do not overmix.
- Pour the batter into the muffin tins, then top it with raspberries, but don’t mix them into the batter, because then it could get dark blue and the beautiful pink color of raspberries will be ruined.
- You can sprinkle them with almond or coconut flakes, chopped nuts, etc.
- Bake the muffins for 35 minutes in 180°C until the edges are brown and the toothpick comes out clean.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabine and I will post it.
Choose healthy! 🙏
5 thoughts on “Vegan Raspberry Banana Muffins”
[…] Vegan Raspberry Banana Muffins — Healthy Choices by Sabine – Healthy, Lactose-free and Sugar… […]
[…] Try these other healthy recipes: VEGAN BANANA BREAD , HEALTHY BERRY BREAD , VEGAN RASPBERRY MUFFINS […]
[…] Vegan Raspberry Banana Muffins […]
[…] Vegan Raspberry Muffins […]
[…] Vegan Raspberry Muffins […]