This delicious Vegan Cheesecake is filled with a creamy strawberry filling that you will love from the first bite. No-bake, easy-to-make, sweet and healthy version of Cheesecake that will fit any occasion. This is the perfect refreshing dessert that you can store in the freezer for up to 3 months and treat yourself to whenever you want something sweet, light, and creamy.
Why this Strawberry Cheesecake is so good?
- It’s healthy or healthier than storebought or traditional cheesecakes because it’s refined sugar-free and the main filling is made from lighter ingredients such as yogurt, coconut cream, and cashews instead of calorie-rich cream cheese
- It’s vegan and lactose-free, suitable for people with these diets
- No bake and easy-to-make
How to store Cheesecake?
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Store in the freezer for 3 months. I recommend cutting the cheesecake into bars before freezing and before serving the cheesecake bars rest at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- High-speed blender and/or food processor
- Square or rectangular jar or bowl that you can put in the freezer
TIME: 15 min preparation, 1-2 hours to freeze| SERVINGS: 10
- 100g shredded coconut
- 100g cashews
- 10 soft and juicy dates
- 200g cashews (soaked in a hot water for 2 – 4 hours)
- 200g coconut cream (thick part, canned)
- 100g plant-based yogurt
- 60g honey (adjust to taste)
- 10 big & juicy strawberries or more
- Take a food processor or high-speed blender and blend together cashews, dates, and shredded coconut. If you don’t have a food processor, I recommend first blending cashews, then adding dates and coconut.
- Take a square or rectangular far or bowl that you can put into the freezer. Line it with baking paper.
- Spread out and press evenly the cashew, coconut, and date mixture.
- Then take a blender and blend all other ingredients until you get a creamy cheesecake filling. Adjust to the taste strawberries and honey.
- Pour over cheesecake filling.
- Put the cheesecake in the freezer to set it up for 1 or 2 hours.
- Cut in bars, if necessary let the bars rest at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.