These amazing and super delicious chocolate muffins are so delicious that you can’t stop yourself from taking one after another. Chocolate muffins are much healthier because they are sugar-free, with no wheat flour, the main ingredients of these muffins are ripped bananas, rice flour, plant milk, and honey. Hope you will enjoy it.
Easy and Healthy Chocolate Banana Muffins
Searching some more delicious muffin recipes? Try this one: Banana Nut Muffins With Chocolate Chips
TIME: 45min | SERVINGS: 7 – 8
- 2 ripped bananas
- 200g rise flour
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 80 ml almond or other plant milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 3- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 50g vegan sugar-free dark chocolate or chips
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Blend bananas, milk, honey, and coconut oil (all wet ingredients).
- Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking powder, cocoa and soda (all dry ingredients).
- Add banana mixture and mix well.
- Form the mixture into muffin tins and spread over chocolate pieces or chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.