Banana nut muffins are super delicious, one of my first choices from muffin recipes. Nuts and chocolate pieces add special taste and texture. Nut muffins are sugar-free and lactose-free. It’s one of the best healthy recipes for breakfast or dessert.
Super Tasty and Healthy Nut Muffins
You may also like: Chocolate Muffins
Time: 15min | Servings: 6
- 2 ripped bananas
- 180g rise flour
- 1 egg
- 80g mixed nuts
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 50 vegan sugar-free dark chocolate or chips
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Blend bananas, egg, honey and coconut oil (all wet ingredients).
- Chop the nuts. I used kitchen roll and rolled them or you can chop them with knife.
- Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking powder and soda (all dry ingredients), add banana mixture and mix well.
- Mill the chocolate in small pieces or add chocolate chips to mixture and combine all.
- Form the mixture into muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes.