Pear Oatmeal Cookies are soft, sweet, and impossible to stop eating. 😉 Cookies are quick to make, they can be your daily healthy treat. Pear Oatmeal Cookies can be your healthy sweet, because they are sugar-free and flourless.
You May Like This: Oat Cherry Cookies
TIME: 15 min preparation, 25 min baking | SERVINGS: 12
- 1/2 ripped banana
- 1/2 pear (soft/ripped)
- 1 egg
- 50g oats
- 50g oat flour (blended oats)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash pear and banana with fork. You can also blend them.
- Add egg, honey and cinnamon and mix all.
- Add oat flour and oats and mix all well. If the mixture is very liquid, add more oats.
- Form cookies and place them on parchment paper. I used tablespoon.
- Bake in 180° C for 25 – 30 minutes.