Just 35 minutes and you have a super soft and sweet quick Chocolate Banana Cake. Chocolate Banana Cake is sugar-free, vegan, and your healthy snack or dessert for everyday life. You can also pour over melted sugar-free chocolate, decorate with nuts and berries, or you can even add berries or chocolate chips in the dough before baking.
You Can Also Try: Healthy Chocolate Brownies
Super Soft and Quick Chocolate Banana Cake – Your Healthy Dessert
TIME: 10 min preparation, 25 min baking | SERVINGS: 8
- 2 ripped banana
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 50g oat (blend oats) or rise flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 20g chopped nuts (optional)
- Sugar-free chocolate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Mash banana with a fork, add egg, coconut oil, and honey, mix well.
- Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and soda, combine all. (Optional – add mixed nuts and/or chocolate chips, etc.).
- Take a rectangular cake pan and spread it with parchment paper.
- Spread over the cake mixture.
- Decorate with banana, chopped nuts, or chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.