These homemade Hazelnut Energy Ferrero balls are super easy to make. They taste like the real Ferrero Rocher but are healthier version, they are refined sugar-free, and vegan. Hazelnut Energy Ferrero Balls are the perfect healthy dessert or snack, you can sweeten them as needed with natural sweeteners – I used honey. This also can be a special gift for someone who loves Ferrero Rocher and sweets.
You May also Like: Healthy Rafello Balls
Healthy Hazelnut Balls – Homemade Ferrero Rocher
TIME: 15 min | SERVINGS: 13
- 150g hazelnuts
- 2 big or 2 1/2 tbsp greek sugar-free yogurt (lactose-free)
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 20g chopped hazelnuts
- 13 hazelnuts (if it’s possible without skin/roasted)
- 80g sugar-free dark chocolate (lactose-free)
- 4 tbsp plant milk
- Blend hazelnuts until they get like flour.
- Then add cocoa, honey, and greek yogurt. Blend well.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl.
- Take a small piece of the mixture, place hazelnut in the middle, and roll into a ball.
- Melt the chocolate with plant milk. The chocolate mixture needs to be liquid, if necessary you can add more plant milk.
- Add chopped hazelnuts to melted chocolate.
- Take the ball, roll it into the chocolate.
- Place the balls in the fridge for a couple of hours or enjoy it right away. Store in the fridge.