If you are a chocolate lover, then this Easy Chocolate Brownie recipe will be for you. Just 5 ingredients and you will get fudgy and healthy chocolate brownies. These Easy Chocolate Brownies are sugar-free, without wheat flour, and dairy-free.
You can add chopped nuts and berries, decorate this Easy Chocolate Brownies with melted chocolate. I chose more chocolate for decoration.
You May Also Like This: Healthy Brownies
Easy and Healthy Chocolate Brownies – Chocolate Lovers Will Adore
TIME: 15 min preparation, 25 min baking | SERVINGS: 16
- 120g sugar-free dark (vegan) chocolate
- 100g melted coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 90g oat flour
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch of salt
Top layer (optional):
- 100g sugar-free dark (vegan) chocolate
- 50ml plant milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate, coconut oil, and honey on a very low temperature.
- Take a bowl, mix melted chocolate with eggs.
- Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Take a square cake pan and spread out with baking paper, pour the mixture.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes.
2 thoughts on “EASY CHOCOLATE BROWNIES”
[…] If You Love Chocolate, You May Also Like This: Easy Chocolate Brownies […]
[…] You May Also Want to Try This: Easy Chocolate Brownies […]