If you are a chocolate lover, then this Easy Chocolate Brownie recipe will be for you. Just 5 ingredients and you will get fudgy and healthy chocolate brownies. These Easy Chocolate Brownies are sugar-free, without wheat flour, and vegan. You can also add chopped nuts and berries to the dough. You can decorate this healthy brownie with melted chocolate, berries, and nuts. I chose only melted chocolate.
You Also Like This: Healthy Brownies
Easy and Healthy Chocolate Brownies – Chocolate Lovers Will Adore Them 😉
TIME: 15 min preparation, 25 min baking | SERVINGS: 16
- 120g sugar-free dark chocolate
- 100g melted coconut oil or vegan butter 110g
- 2 eggs
- 90g oat or rise flour. I used oat flour (blended oatmeal)
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 pinch of salt
Top layer (optional):
- 100g sugar-free dark chocolate
- 50ml plant milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate, coconut oil, and honey. (If you choose to melt in a pan, then only to very low temperature).
- Take a bowl, mix melted chocolate with eggs.
- Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Take a square cake pan and spread with parchment paper, pour the mixture.
- Bake at 180°C. for 25 minutes.