These Raspberry Chocolate Energy Bars loaded with juicy raspberry jam are one of my favorite healthy bars. This combination is adorable, sweet chocolate with fresh and juicy raspberries creates an unforgettable taste. These Raspberry Chocolate Energy Bars are healthy, because they are refined sugar-free and vegan. You definitely have to try them.
You May Also Like This: Healthy Snickers Bars
Raspberry Chocolate Energy Bars – Healthy, Sugar-Free and Vegan
- 80g juicy dates
- 250g nuts (I used pecans, it could work well with almonds, hazelnuts, etc.)
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp any kind of fruit juice or water
- 75g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp honey or another health= sweetener
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 100g sugar-free vegan dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Start with the jam. Take a small pot, add raspberries and water. Boil all in medium heat and mash the raspberries with a wooden spoon.
- Add honey and chia seeds, combine all and leave to cool.
- Blend nuts until the nut pieces remain.
- Then separately blend dates with cocoa, salt, cinnamon, and juice.
- Add nuts and blend all for 1 minute.
- Smooth out the mixture in a square or rectangular pan which is covered with baking paper. Press the mixture. If the pan is too large and the base looks very thin, then just simply squeeze it into a smaller area to get thicker.
- Spread over raspberry jam.
- Put the pan in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut in bars.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- Cover the bars with chocolate.
- Put the bars in the fridge to set.