These Raspberry Chocolate Energy Bars with a layer of raspberry jam will be one of my favorite healthy bars. This combination is adorable because the chocolate melts in in mouth with raspberry jam and creates an unforgettable taste. These Raspberry Chocolate Energy Bars are healthy, because they are sugar-free, but also so sweet and delicious. You definitely have to try them.
You May Also Like This: Healthy Snickers Bars
Raspberry Chocolate Energy Bars – Healthy, Sugar-Free and Vegan
- 80g dates
- 250g nuts (I used pecans, it works as well with almonds, hazelnuts, etc.)
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp any kind of fruit juice or water
- 75g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp honey or another natural sweetener
- 1 big tbsp or 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 100g sugar-free dark (vegan – optional) or regular dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Start with the jam. Take a boiler, add raspberries and water. Boil all in medium heat, while boiling try to mash the raspberries with a wooden spoon.
- Add honey, combine all, add chia seeds and leave to cool.
- Blend nuts, you can blend them until the nut pieces remain.
- Then separately blend dates with cocoa, salt, cinnamon, and juice.
- Add nuts and blend all for 1 minute.
- Smooth out the mixture in a square or rectangular pan which is covered with parchment paper. Press the mixture. If the pan is too large and the base looks very thin, then just simply squeeze it into a smaller area to get thicker.
- Spread over raspberry jam.
- Put the pan in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Cut in bars.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- Spread over the chocolate.
- Put the bars in the fridge to cool.
- Store in fridge.