A different recipe for healthy bounty bars. Cherry Bounty Bars are healthy because they are free of refined sugar and wheat flour, they are also lactose-free and vegan. Cherries give them a completely different – fresh taste in combination with sweet shredded coconut. This is a very simple healthy dessert or snack when you are craving something sweet.
Homemade Healthy Dessert or Snack – Cherry Bounty Bars (Sugar-Free)
You May Also Like Classic Version: Coconut Bounty Bars
TIME: 15 minutes to prepare, ~ 2 hours to chill | SERVINGS: 10
- 4 tbsp coconut, almond, or oat flour
- 150g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 200g fresh or frozen cherries
- 3 tbsp coconut or other plant milk
- 3 – 4 tbsp honey
- 100 g sugar-free dark chocolate (vegan – optional)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend 140g cherries.
- Mix the blended cherry mixture, coconut, and honey. Honey needs to be melted and creamy.
- Add flour and milk, mix well all together.
- Take the rest cherries, chop or mash them into the coconut mixture.
- Form bars with your hands and put them on the plate.
- Put them in the freezer while you are melting the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil.
- Dip or cover every bar with chocolate.
- Put them again in the freezer for 1 – 2 hours. Store in the freezer.