Strawberry Energy Balls are super soft and creamy. These Strawberry Energy Balls are healthy because they are sugar-free and no added wheat flour. Energy Balls are made with fresh strawberries and natural sweeteners. This could be your healthy dessert or snack whenever you want.
Healthy Strawberry Energy Balls – Super Soft and Creamy
You May Also Like This: Healthy Rafaello Balls or Hazelnut Energy Ferrero Balls
TIME: 15 min | SERVINGS: 12 balls
- 90g cashews (1 hour before soaked in hot water)
- 3 tbsp greek sugar-free yogurt (lactose-free – optional)
- 130g oat, almond, or coconut flour. I mixed oat and coconut flour.
- 3 tbsp honey
- 10 – 12 large strawberries
- 50g shredded coconut (for decoration)
- Blend cashews (soaked before in hot water for 1 hour) with 5 strawberries, greek yogurt, and honey. If the honey is hard or firm, melt it in a pan in low heat. Blend until the mass gets creamy.
- Take a bowl and combine the cashew mixture with flour.
- Cut into small pieces the rest strawberries and mix in the mixture.
- Make with your hands a round ball.
- Roll into shredded coconut, nuts, etc.
- Place the balls in the fridge for a couple of hours or enjoy it right away. Store in the fridge.
One thought on “STRAWBERRY ENERGY BALLS”
[…] May Also Want To Try These: Strawberry Energy Balls or Healthy Rafaello […]