This Easy and Healthy Apple Cake is fruity, very soft and sweet. The Apple Cake is full with fresh apples and that makes it very fruity. Easy Apple cake is healthy, because it’s refined sugar-free and without wheat flour, only natural sweeteners are used.
You May Also Like This Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake
Super Fruity and Soft – Easy and Healthy Apple Cake
TIME: 15 min preparation, 50 min baking | SERVINGS: 7
- 4 eggs
- 4 large or 5 smaller apples
- 5-7 tbsp honey or other sweetener
- 150g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Peel the apples and cut them into thin segments.
- Blend or mix eggs with honey.
- Take a bowl, mix flour with baking powder.
- Add eggs. Mix all well.
- Take the cake pan and spread it with parchment paper.
- Spread out 1/3 of the dough, just to cover the bottom of the cake very minimally.
- Place the apples. Apples can be arranged in a circle on the sides of the cake. Sprinkle over the cinnamon.
- Then spread over the dough. The dough doesn’t need to cover all the apples, only a little is enough to steer the cake together and so on until the dough and apples are over.
- Bake for 50 minutes.