These coconut bounty bars are a healthy version of the real bounty bars. Very easy and fast to cook. These healthy bounty bars are sugar-free and lactose-free.
Also Try This Plum Nut Energy Bars With Chocolate
Sugar-free Easy and Healthy Coconut Bounty Bars
TIME: 10 minutes to prepare, ~ 2 hours to chill |SERVINGS: 12
- 2 tbsp coconut, almond, or oat flour
- 150g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp coconut or other plant milk
- 3 tbsp honey (melted)
- 130g sugar-free vegan chocolate
- Mix coconut and honey together. Honey needs to be melted and creamy.
- Add flour and milk, mix well all together.
- Form bars with your hands and place them on the plate.
- Put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate – a heat-proof bowl over a pan of simmering water or use the microwave at 10-15 seconds.
- Dip every bar into chocolate until it’s all covered and place to plate.
- Put them again in the freezer for two hours.
2 thoughts on “COCONUT BOUNTY BARS”
[…] You May Like This: Coconut Bounty Bars […]
[…] You May Also Like Classic Version: Coconut Bounty Bars […]