These super delicious and colorful Blueberry Coconut Balls are perfect healthy dessert. Blueberries give them bright blue-purple color, this definitely is a very beautful healthy dessert. These blueberry coconut balls consist of only 4 ingredients, are very quick and easy to cook. These balls are healthy because they are refined sugar-free.
Beautiful Healthy Dessert or Snack – Blueberry Coconut Balls (sugar-free and quick to make)
You May Also Want To Try These: Strawberry Energy Balls or Healthy Rafaello Balls
TIME: 15 min | Servings: 15
- 80g blueberries – small ones. (fresh or frozen, cooled before)
- 130g coconut flour
- 11 tbsp greek yogurt (sugar-free and lactose-free – optional)
- 5-6 tbsp honey or other sweetener
- 50g shredded coconut
- Blend blueberries with greek yogurt and honey.
- Take a bowl, add coconut flour and blueberry mixture, mix all well. Mixture need to be smooth, if not, add more yogurt.
- Make with your hands a round ball.
- Roll into shredded coconut.
- Place the balls in the fridge for 1 hour or enjoy it right away. Store in the fridge.
One thought on “BLUEBERRY COCONUT BALLS”
[…] Blueberry Coconut Balls […]