This definitely is one of my favorite recipes. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t like snickers, and why not choose a healthier version of snickers and be guilt-free about eating it as much as you want? 😉
Healthy Snickers Energy Balls are perfect alternative to classic snickers bars. This could be your daily healthy dessert or a snack if you love this well-known sweet snack bar. Snickers Energy Balls consist of only 5 ingredients, they are really quick to make and can be eaten right away. Healthy Snickers Balls are also energy booster because the main ingredients are dates, oatmeal, and peanut butter, which are filling ingredients and with a high nutritional value. These energy balls are also refined sugar-free, vegan, banana-free and without white wheat flour.
Healthy Dessert or Snack – Snickers Energy Balls – Sugar-free & Vegan
TIME: 12 min |SERVINGS: 6 – 7
- 50g dates (soft & juicy or soaked before 10 minutes in a hot water)
- 50g oats
- 2 tbsp plant milk
- 1 big tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp peanuts
- Pinch of salt
- 30g sugar-free dark chocolate (vegan – optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Blend all these ingredients together – dates, oats, plant milk, salt and peanut butter until you get a sticky mixture.
- Take a small amount of the mixture and form balls by hands.
- Chop the peanuts.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil at a very low temperature.
- Roll balls into the chocolate and spread over chopped peanuts.
- Enjoy them right away or put it in the fridge to set.