This quick and easy Strawberry Banana Cake is a juicy, soft, and sweet treat that you can bake whenever you have at home bananas and strawberries. Easy summer cake loaded with sweet bananas and juicy strawberries. The cake is vegan, refined sugar-free, and lactose-free.
Strawberry Banana Cake is totally sugar-free. I have used only natural sweetener – honey, which makes the cake healthier, but still sweet.
What are the main ingredients?
Bananas – Try to use very ripe bananas for maximum sweetness.
Strawberries – I recommend using fresh strawberries because they contain less water. However you can also use frozen strawberries, just make sure to thaw them before using them and get rid of the excess water.
Honey – You can also use agave, date, or maple syrup. Adjust the quantity of sweetener to your taste.
Oat flour – You can mix the flour with rice or buckwheat flour.
This Strawberry Banana Cake is:
- Quick to make
- Refined sugar-free
- Easy to cook
- Soft and juicy
- Healthy dessert
You may also like these cakes recipes:
TIME: 10 min preparation, 30 min baking | SERVINGS: 16
- 100g oat flour
- 3 ripped banana
- 150g strawberries
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Vegan chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mash bananas with a fork, add eggs, coconut oil, and honey, and mix well.
- Mix the flour separately with baking powder and soda.
- Combine both mixtures together. You can add a bit more flour if you think the mixture too liquid.
- Chop strawberries and mix them into the mixture.
- Take a rectangular cake pan and spread it with baking paper.
- Pour in the cake mixture.
- Decorate with strawberry slices, chopped nuts, or chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it on Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabineand I will post it.