Delicious no-bake vegan and refined sugar-free Healthy Cherry Cheesecake with a creamy cherry filling, and crunchy cookie base will be the perfect summer dessert.
This cake is easy to make, because the main tool is blender where you process all the ingredients. Healthy Cherry Cheesecake with no baking has super creamy filling which sets up in the fridge in a couple of hours. Easy, delicious and healthy cake for any occasion.
What tools do you need to make this cake?
- Blender or food processor (to make the cake filling)
- Cake tin (I used 20cm)
- A mixing bowl (to process the cookie mixture with coconut oil)
Notes and tips:
Instead of cherries, you can use strawberries, blueberries or other berries of your choice. You can use fresh or frozen berries, but defrosted and free of excess liquid. You can use vegan plant-based or lactose-free Greek-style yogurt with no additional sweeteners to retain the natural taste of the cake. Coconut oil is the main ingredient for setting the filling in the fridge. This is the secret ingredient that helps to set the vegan cheesecake without agar-agar or gelatin. Cashews make the cake creamy. Soak cashews in hot water at least 10 minutes before using. The more you will soak the cashews the softer they will get and will be easier to blend them.
Healthy Cherry Cheesecake is:
- Easy to make
- Refined sugar-free
- Healthy dessert
You may also like these creamy cake recipes:
TIME: 15 min preparation, 4 hours to set | SERVINGS: 8
- 200g sugar-free cookies
- 70g coconut oil (melted)
- 230g cashews (soaked in a hot water for at least 30 minutes)
- 110g lactose-free greek or plant based yogurt
- 75g coconut oil (melted)
- 150g cherries
- 80g agave syrup or honey (adjust to taste)
- Make the base. Blend or crush the cookies. Add melted coconut oil stir together until combined.
- Take a cake baking tin and evenly spread over the cookie mixture, press it.
- Take a blender or food processor and add all ingredients – cashews, yogurt, coconut oil, agave syrup and cherries. Blend all until you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour over the mixture to the base and put the cake in the fridge to set for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with more cherries or fruits.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine