4 ingredients and a blender or food processor that is all you need to make these healthy Energy Balls. Quick Energy Balls are the perfect grab-and-go snack whenever you want something sweet. These Energy Balls are full of juicy dates and crunchy nuts, that gives a sweet and crispy taste. This is a guilt-free sweet snack, it’s refined sugar-free, vegan, and lactose-free, you have to try this.
A few tips:
- If the dates are hard, soak them in a hot water for at least 15-30 minutes,
- You can use any other nuts instead of cashews.
- You can be creative with decoration – you can roll balls into shredded coconut, seeds, cornflakes, cocoa, chopped nuts, chopped chocolate pieces, almond flakes, etc.
Energy balls are:
- Easy & quick to make
- Refined sugar-free
- Healthy snack
- Naturally sweetened
How to store Energy Balls?
Store in the fridge up to 5 days.
Check out these other energy ball recipes:
- CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT ENERGY BALLS
- EASY RAFFAELLO COCONUT BALLS
- CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES (VEGAN AND SUGAR-FREE)
TIME: 10 minutes preparation | SERVINGS: 7 balls
- 2 tbsp plant-based milk
- 60g cashews
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 100g dates (~13 average dates)
- Chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or more cocoa for decoration
- Blend all ingredients until you get a sticky mixture.
- Make a ball with your palms.
- Roll into chopped nuts, cocoa, or shredded coconut.
If you tried this recipe, I will be very happy to share it in Healthy Choices by Sabine Instagram account, tag my IG account using @healthychoicesbysabineand I will post it.