These vegan Coconut Bounty Bars are one of the easiest bars that you can make at home. You can enjoy almost the same taste as the original Bounty bars, but with much healthier ingredients. Only a few ingredients and 15 minutes of your time and you will get coconutty, healthy, vegan grab-and-go homemade Coconut Bounty Bars.
These Coconut Bounty Bars are:
- Dairy-free and lactose-free
- Easy to make
- Naturally sweetened with honey
- Grab-and-go snack
- Refined sugar-free
More similar recipes:
- BLACKCURRANT CHOCOLATE BARS (SUGAR-FREE, VEGAN)
- SNICKERS ICE CREAM BARS (VEGAN AND SUGAR-FREE)
- CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS
TIME: 15 min preparing, at least 30 minutes in the fridge or freezer SERVINGS: 7
- 100g shredded coconut
- 100g coconut milk (canned, thick part)
- 40g honey (runny)
- 50g vegan dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Blend shredded coconut using a blender or process it in a food processor until you get it close to flour consistency.
- Take a bowl, and add blended shredded coconut, coconut milk, and honey. Combine all well until the sticky mixture is formed.
- Melt the chocolate at a very low temperature, and add the coconut oil to get the chocolate more liquid. Combine all until getting a smooth and liquid mixture.
- Make rectangular bars by hand. Cover them with melted chocolate. Tip! Take a fork, place a bar on the fork, and hold it over the chocolate mixture. Take a spoon in the other hand and cover the bar with chocolate. The excess chocolate will drip off.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.