This Chocolate Banana Bread is so soft, moist, delicious, and chocolaty. Chocolate and bananas are such a delicious combination, the soft and creamy bananas give a healthy sweet taste and the cocoa is a great addition to give the Banana Bread a light chocolate flavor. It will go perfectly with your favorite tea or coffee. Chocolate Banana Bread is easy to make and this is the best way how to use your ripe bananas.
Chocolate Banana Bread is:
- Moist & soft
- Easy to make
How to store it?
Store Vegan Chocolate banana Bread in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days. You can also store it in the fridge for up to a week.
More similar recipes:
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread
- Juicy Apple Cake (sugar-free)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Healthy Banana Berry Bread
TIME: 10 min preparing, 1h baking SERVINGS:
- 430g ripe banana puree (~ 4 medium bananas) + 1 for decoration
- 125g olive oil
- 150g coconut sugar
- 100ml soy or other plant-based milk
- 260g oat flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 60g cocoa
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Line a rectangular baking tray or loaf tin with baking paper, or grease it with coconut oil.
- Blend ripe bananas with milk or mash the bananas with a fork into a smooth mixture and add milk. Then add oil and stir it well again.
- Take a large mixing bowl, and add all dry ingredients – flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, soda, and salt. Mix all.
- Combine both mixtures, do not over-mix. If the dough looks too dry add a bit more milk, if too wet add a bit of flour. It can be affected by how soft, ripe, and juicy bananas are.
- Pour it into the baking tray. Decorate with chocolate chips, chopped nuts, and sliced bananas.
- Bake for ~ 1h until ready or the toothpick comes out clean.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram