This delicious Snickers Chia Pudding which tastes like dessert for a breakfast is vegan, refined sugar-free, and rich in nutrients. You will love this recipe if you are a fan of Snickers and healthy puddings which satisfy your sweet cravings and level up your energy level.
Vegan Snickers Pudding is filled with a smooth chia seeds mixture sweetened with juicy dates, and creamy peanut butter, coated with crispy chocolate and peanuts. An easy, healthy, sweet, and delicious dessert for any occasion.
This Vegan Snickers Chia Pudding is:
- White refined sugar-free
- Filling and satisfying
- Naturally sweetened
- Healthy, because chia seeds are highly nutritious and rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, and protein
- Snickers lovers dream pudding
- Grab-and-go snack, dessert, or breakfast
TIME: 15 min preparation, a couple of hours or overnight to set in the fridge | SERVINGS: 2 – 4
- 300ml oat or other plant-based milk
- 6 juicy classic dates (if you use Medjool dates, then probably you will need less)
- 5 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 1/2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp unsalted peanuts
- 2 – 3 pieces vegan dark chocolate
- Take a blender, add milk, 1/2 tbsp peanut butter, and dates. Blend all until the dates are mostly dissolved.
- Combine the milk and date mixture with chia, and mix in the seeds well.
- Put the chia pudding in the fridge for at least a couple of hours or overnight to firm up.
- When the pudding is ready, pour it into glasses. There should be 2 to 3 portions or maybe more if you prefer less pudding mixture in a portion.
- Spread over the peanut butter.
- Melt the chocolate at a very low temperature, and as the next layer pour it over the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and put in the fridge to set.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a like, send me a review, and/or mention @healthychoicesbysabine on Instagram.
Make your body a better place, and choose healthy.