Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies are sugar-free and white wheat-flour-free, lactose-free, vegan and healthy. Cookies are a great snack that you can easily take with you during a day. These Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies are soft and chewy from the inside and crispy from the outside with an amazing taste of chocolate and hazelnut combination.
TIME: 10 min preparation, 12 min baking |SERVINGS: 16
- 130g almond flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 50ml plant milk
- 80g hazelnut or any other nut butter
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 50g chopped hazelnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Melt the honey, if it’s hard. Mix it with plant milk and hazelnut butter.
- Combine both mixtures together.
- Add 3/4 chopped hazelnuts, stir them in the mixture.
- Spread over the pan with parchment paper.
- Take a small amount of the mixture, roll into balls by hands, place to the pan, and with your fingers press or flatten the ball until you get a cookie form.
- Bake for 12 minutes in 180°C.