This is an easy cookies recipe, these cookies are vegan, oil-free, dairy-free, and healthy, loaded with peanut butter, nuts, and a sprinkle of dark chocolate pieces. Vegan Crunchy Cookies are easy to make, with no complicated steps.
Cookies are a super easy healthy snack that you can bring as a gift to any occasion or grab as a snack whenever you are hungry or want to treat yourself with a tasty dessert.
Are these cookies healthy?
These Vegan Crunchy Cookies are healthy because they consist of nuts and peanut butter, which are high in protein. Cookies are refined sugar and white wheat flour-free, with only high nutritional ingredients.
How to store Vegan Crunchy Cookies?
You can store the cookies in an airtight container, at room temperature, for up to 4 days, but before storing them, let them cool down to keep the crispiness.
You may also like these cookies recipes:
- Raspberry Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate
- Healthy Snickers Energy Balls
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Almond Cookies (Sugar-free and Vegan)
TIME: 10 min preparation, 12-15 minutes baking | SERVINGS: 16 cookies
- 80g oat flour (you can use 1/2 oats and other 1/2 muesli)
- 1 ripe banana
- 40g coconut sugar
- 120g nut butter
- 80g mixed nuts
- 30g vegan dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Take a mixing bowl, and mash the banana with a fork.
- Blend mixed nuts, but not fully, small nut pieces can remain.
- Add all ingredients to the mashed banana and combine well until you get sticky cookie dough.
- Cover the pan with a baking sheet.
- Take a small piece of the dough and roll it into a ball. Press it down with the palm of your hand or fingers to flatten until you get a form of a cookie.
- Bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine
I will appreciate your support. 🙏
One thought on “Vegan Crunchy Cookies with Chocolate”
[…] VEGAN CRUNCHY COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE […]