This super smooth and creamy Chocolate Breakfast Pudding will be your next favorite breakfast. Healthy Breakfast Pudding is easy to make and consists of only 4 ingredients, it’s filling, healthy, and packed with only good things, it’s sugar-free and vegan.
Have you ever thought that you can wake up and treat yourself right away with a beautiful and healthy breakfast? Yes, it’s possible with Chocolate Breakfast Pudding, you just need to prepare it the day before and it takes only 5 minutes. This overnight Chocolate Breakfast Pudding is a perfect healthy breakfast that you can prepare in advance for busy mornings.
The key to this Chocolate Breakfast Pudding is blended overnight oats. In night oats are soaking, it allows to absorb the liquid and soften them enough to eat uncooked and get the consistency similar to pudding.
What are the main ingredients?
- Oats: This is the main ingredient, which makes the base of the pudding. Try to choose the best quality oats.
- Cocoa: Choose the best quality cocoa.
- Honey: This is my favorite healthy sweetener. You can replace it with agave, maple syrup, or stevia to get your perfect sweet taste.
- Soy milk: You can use your favorite plant-based milk like almond, coconut, cashew, or oat milk. Choose unsweetened and the most natural milk.
Chocolate Breakfast Pudding is:
- Perfect for breakfast
- Easy to make
- Quick to make, preparation only 5 minutes
- Refined sugar-free
A few tips to make the best Chocolate Breakfast Pudding:
- You can add to the pudding protein powder to add more value and extra protein.
- You can warm Breakfast Pudding if you prefer warm oats in the morning. Just place it all in the pot at a very low temperature for a few minutes.
- You can top the pudding with whatever you like – fresh or frozen fruits, nut and nut butter, seeds, or dried fruits.
- Make the pudding in the glass or jar, that is the best option and make the pudding look very nice.
How to store Healthy Chocolate Breakfast Pudding?
You can store it in the fridge for up to 5 days, you can prepare more portions and then you will have the breakfast for many days.
You May Also Like These Pudding Recipes: CHOCOLATE CHIA PUDDING WITH STRAWBERRY COCONUT LAYER or MANGO CHIA PUDDING
TIME: 5 minutes preparation and at least 2 hours or overnight | SERVINGS: 1 portion
- 7 tbsp oats
- Equal part soy milk (1 part milk : 1 part oats)
- 2 tsp cocoa
- 2 tsp honey
- Take a blender or food processor. Add all ingredients – oats, cocoa, milk, and honey. Blend it all until you get the smooth mixture.
- Add the mixture to glass or jar and place in the fridge overnight.
- The breakfast pudding is ready in the morning, add nut butter, seeds, fruits and enjoy a new type of breakfast. 🙂