This Healthy Banana Berry Bread is loaded with sweet bananas and juicy berries, it’s vegan, sugar-free, and a healthy daily snack.
Healthy Berry Banana Bread is easy to make and the best way how to use ripe bananas, which gives the bread incredibly moist and sweet taste, but berries juiciness and freshness. This healthy snack will be perfect as a breakfast or a dessert with your favorite cup of tea or coffee.
Healthy Berry Banana Bread is:
- Juicy and fruity
- Naturally sweetened
More similar recipes:
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread
- Easy and Healthy Apple Cake
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Vegan Raspberry Banana Muffins
- 4 big ripe bananas + 1 for decoration
- 200g oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 tbsp agave syrup or honey
- 4 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 30ml soy milk
- 150g berries
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, line a rectangle baking tray or loaf tin with baking paper, or grease it with coconut oil.
- Take a large bowl and add all dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix all well.
- In a different bowl add peeled bananas, mash them with a fork until you get a smooth mixture, but don’t mash the bananas fully, leave the small chunks.
- Add to the banana mixture all wet ingredients – melted coconut oil, soy milk, and agave syrup. Combine the mixture.
- Slowly combine both mixtures together, don’t over-mix the batter if you want to get Berry Banana Bread fluffy and soft.
- Take a baking tray, add 1/2 of the mixture, pour over 1/2 of berries, add the rest mixture.
- Pour over the rest berries. Cut the remaining banana lengthways into slices and top with them the banana bread by pressing into the batter.
- Bake for 50 – 55 minutes until ready or toothpick comes out clean.
If you tried this recipe, please leave a comment or tag me in your Instagram post with @healthychoicesbysabine
I will really appreciate your support. 🙏
2 thoughts on “Healthy Berry Banana Bread”
[…] Healthy Banana Bread […]
[…] Healthy Banana Berry Bread […]